Food Sensitivity Program – $1395
What if changing your diet could be the solution to your health problems? If you’re like most of the people I see, you’re frustrated with your current health and tired of going to countless doctor appointments with no solutions. You’re fed-up with the brief 15-minute doctor appointments and don’t want to be prescribed any more medications. If you suffer from debilitating GI issues, constant body aches, frequent headaches, or other chronic inflammatory conditions, food sensitivity testing could hold the answer to help you truly living the life you desire.
The technical details:
Food Sensitivity Testing involves a blood test called MRT (Mediator Release Test) and a custom elimination diet (called LEAP) that’s specifically designed for you based on your own individual MRT results.
MRT tests your blood against 170 foods and chemicals to find out exactly what’s causing reactions in your body. No more guesswork! Using your personal MRT results, food preferences, and cooking abilities, we will work together to design a 12-week custom diet that focuses on your least reactive foods.
This test works best for people who suffer from chronic inflammatory conditions such as IBS, IBD, Migraines, Fibromyalgia, Eczema, Reflux, or Rheumatoid Arthritis.
Working with me throughout the 12-week program involves:
- For the first 10-14 days you will only eat about 25 of your least reactive foods. This is to ensure that you get the best results possible and allows your immune system time to calm down. Most people who go through the LEAP diet experience at least a 50% improvement in their symptoms within the first two weeks.
- After the first two weeks you will be able to add in one new food per day. You will start with your least reactive foods and then work your way up to adding in higher reactive foods.
- Then after four to six weeks on the program, depending on how you are feeling, you will develop more of a “normal” diet and can add in some new foods that were not tested on the MRT.
- After three months you can try moderately reactive foods and after six months you can challenge your highly reactive foods.
- During the program, you will need to keep a detailed food and symptom diary to monitor for any possible food reactions. Food reactions can be dosage dependent or symptoms might appear days after you’ve consumed a reactive food. A thorough food and symptom diary makes it easier to detect any accidental exposure or hidden ingredients.
- It will take about two weeks to process your results once you have your blood drawn.
The Food Sensitivity Program details ($1395):
- The cost of the MRT blood test, which will be shipped to you.
- Help finding a blood draw location.
- A detailed 60 page booklet with your results, information about your reactive foods and chemicals, shopping tips, basic recipe ideas, and more.
- Virtual appointments via video conferencing or phone.
- Initial 90-minute consultation to review your MRT results and plan the first two weeks of your diet.
- Weekly (30-minute) or biweekly (60-minute) virtual sessions during the first eight weeks of the program. At this point your symptoms will be significantly better and we can schedule your follow-up consults depending on how you are feeling. During these appointments we will celebrate your successes, discuss any symptoms you might be experiencing, review your food and symptom diary, make a plan for adding in new foods, meal/recipe ideas, and talk about any struggles or issues you’re having.
- The final consultation will take place at the 12-week mark, one month after you make it through the first eight weeks.
- I spend time preparing for each of your sessions before we meet and will send you an email summary of what was discussed after each consult.
- Unlimited email and text support throughout the program. This is very helpful for those quick questions that you are sure to have during the program.
- Recipe suggestions, shopping list ideas, food product recommendations
Some labs may charge a fee for blood draws. Any fees associated with a blood draw are the responsibility of the client.
Full payment is due at time of enrollment in the program, or I do offer a monthly plan of three $495 payments. I do not accept insurance.
Let’s work together!
If you’re ready to take a chance on your health and heal your body, I’d love to chat to see if this program is the right fit for you. Together we can heal your body through food.
This program is perfect for people who:
- Are motivated to make changes to their diet to improve their health
- Know their health is worth investing in
- Are frustrated with feeling sick all the time and are ready to starting enjoying life
- Believe food is medicine
- Are willing to cook from scratch and try new foods
This program is NOT for people who:
- Are unwilling to change their eating habits or give up a food for several weeks
- Are looking for a quick fix
- Think food has nothing to do with their chronic health conditions
- Do not have the time or interest, or aren’t willing to put in the effort to cook meals from scratch and try new recipes
If you’re ready to improve your health, I want to help you!
Schedule your free 15 minute discovery call with me, and we can talk to see if this program is the resolution to your health conditions.
Want more? Do you need ongoing accountability (like I do)?
Don’t worry, you’re not alone! It’s difficult to make long term diet and lifestyle changes. And it’s easy to fall back into old habits. For many people, just knowing that you are going to be checking-in with someone on a regular basis helps keep you on track.
After you have completed the 12-week Food Sensitivity Program, you will have the option of enrolling in a monthly check-in program with me. Because you have already gone through one of my programs, these monthly appointments will be offered at a discounted hourly rate.
We’ll discuss your participation in the monthly check-in appointments as you near the end of your program or feel free to contact me for more information.